Please use the following sample paper and sample abstract.
The first page of the manuscript should include: title of the manuscript in capital letters, the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), contact details of the corresponding author (postal address, phone, e-mail, and fax), an abstract up to 1000 characters, and not more than 6 keywords. The second page should include the title of the manuscript in capital letters, the abstract and the key words without name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
- Font - Times New Roman .
- Paper Size - A4.
- Page Setup - Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 10 mm, Inside: 20 mm, Outside: 20 mm.
- Line spacing - Format, Paragraph, Line spacing: Single.
- Paragraph first line - Format, Paragraph, Special: First Line, By: 1 cm.
- Header - as in the sample paper.
- One blank line on the first page below Header - Font Size 14
- Title - Font Size 14, Centered, Bold.
- One blank line.
- First name and surname of author(s) with rank and degree, work place, telephone, e-mail - Font Size 12, Aligned left.
- One blank line
- Abstract in english - Font Size 10, Italic, up to 1000 characters.
- Keywords in english - Font Size 10, Italic, 1-2 lines.
- One blank line
- Paper layout - Font Size 12.
- After the Reference list - full name of author(s) with rank and degree, work place, telephone, e-mail.
- The sections of the papers are: INTRODUCTION, EXPOSITION, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES. If necessary, subheadings are at the discretion of the author, as shown in the sample paper.
- Figures should be made with a widely used software, integrated in the text and numbered; the caption should be below the figure, centered.
- Tables should be numbered, with caption above them, Aligned left.
- Formulas should be numbered - numbers in brackets, Aligned right.
- In-text citations should follow Harvard system - "author, date" style (e.g. Webster, 2005).
- References should be arranged alphabetically, by surname of first author, standard description. For resources in Cyrillic use BGN/PCGN 2013 for transliteration.
- Pages must not be numbered.
- Footer - as in the sample paper.
- Number of pages - 6, incl. the abstract.
The paper and the abstract should be sent to the contact person by email in both DOC and PDF format.
In the text references must be included using the Harvard system – “author, date” style (e.g. Webster, 2005). Page numbers for specific points or direct quotations must be given. The reference list must be placed at the end of the manuscript and ordered in alphabetical order of authors. Specific formats:
- For journal articles - Buhalis, D. (2000). Marketing the competitive destination of the future. Tourism Management, 21(1), 97-116.
- For books and monographs - Kotler, P., Haider, D. H., & Rein, I. (1993). Marketing places: Attracting investment, industry and tourism to cities, states and nations. New York: The Free Press.
- For chapters in books – Bachvarov, M. (2006). Tourism in Bulgaria. In Hall, D., Smith, M., & Marciszewska, B. (eds.) (2006). Tourism in New Europe. The challenges and opportunities of EU enlargement. Wallingford: CAB International, 241-255.
- For conference reports – Cooper, A., & Wilson, A. (2002). Extending the relevance of TSA research for the UK: general equilibrium and spillover analysis. Paper presented at the VIth International Forum on Tourism Statistics, 25th-27th September 2002, Budapest.
- For Internet sources - Wirtz, J., Kimes, S., Ho, J., & Patterson, P. (2002). Revenue management: resolving potential customer conflicts. Working Paper Series. School of Hotel Administration. Cornell University. URL: http://www.hotelschool.cornell.edu/-chr/pdf/showpdf/chr/research/working/revenuemanage.pdf (Accessed on 16.12.2005).
Example for resources in Cyrillic use BGN/PCGN 2013 for transliteration
Boteva, M., 2008. Rechnik po retorika – 150 argumenta na oratora. Sofia: Izdatelstvo „Paradigma” (Оигинално заглавие: Ботева, М., 2008. Речник по реторика – 150 аргумента на оратора. София: Издателство „Парадигма”.)